1. The 100 Best Movie Lines in 200 Seconds.
2. Is Pixar running out of ideas, settling for sequels? Whether that’s the case or if they believe sequels can be more profitable, Pixar is making sequels including Toy Story 3, Cars 2, and now Monsters Inc 2. Although I’m a little disappointed that they’re making a sequel to Cars (my least favorite Pixar film), I don’t mind the number of sequels in the near future. Heck, Toy Story 2 was just as good as the first and you know Pixar’s standard of excellence will be kept whether the film is a sequel or original.
3. Craig Ferguson to host this year’s Emmy’s? After the disaster of last year’s host ensemble of Ryan Seacrest, Jeff Probst, Howie Mandel, Tom Bergeron, and Heidi Klum… Craig Ferguson would be an immediate upgrade. I love Ferguson’s late night talk show. He’s the only host who makes everything seem natural from his stand-up monologue to his index card-less interviews. If he is chosen to host the Emmy’s, that’ll be the main reason for me to watch.
4. Check out these awesome Muppets Movie Poster Mash-Ups.
5. Billy Elliot, the big winner at the Tony Awards with 10 wins. All of the winners listed here.